Solution One: How Can I Troubleshoot Code 100 Windows Vista Error By Yourself?
To resolve Code 100 Windows Vista problem safely and fast, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Fix Code 100 Windows Vista Problems with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to remove Code 100 Windows Vista error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate Code 100 Windows Vista error completely.
Code 100 Windows Vista error can be a disaster for your PC. If Code 100 Windows Vista error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Code 100 Windows Vista error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Code 100 Windows Vista error in time.